Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to Sweet Pea Content.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sweet Pea Content’s website, located at sweetpeacontent.co.uk.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: ‘Sweet Pea Content’, ‘us’, ‘me’, ‘I’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the company and owner of the website. ‘Client’, ‘customer’, ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the company’s terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Unless otherwise stated, Sweet Pea Content and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sweet Pea Content. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sweet Pea Content for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sweet Pea Content
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Sweet Pea Content
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sweet Pea Content
- Redistribute content from Sweet Pea Content
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.